Intermediate/Senior Software Developer
We’re looking for someone awesome to join our team in the position of Intermediate or Senior Software Developer. WSA is a growing company in the process of redesigning and launching a SAAS product as well as continuing to service our current client base.
The Intermediate/Senior Web Developer will collaborate with the development team in the design, implementation, and deployment of software applications. This position works closely with the Systems Architect.
• Work with the Systems Architect and Project Manager to implement project plans on time;
• Assist with the development of functional specifications for web applications;
• Develop web applications using popular development tools such as Visual Studio;
• Design data models and implement these on database platforms such as SQL Server;
• Use programming languages and frameworks such as HTML, CSS, .NET, & Angular to develop responsive web applications, supporting multiple devices including mobile;
• Test functionality of the web sites in local and online test environments;
• Provide technical support to clients when necessary
Education and Experience
Requirements / Qualifications
• University degree in the field of Computer Science, Information Systems, or equivalent.
• 3+ years of web application development experience
• Solid overall experience in related IT disciplines
• Hands-on experience coding in at least one currently popular web application framework
• Demonstrated ability to envision web-based solutions that meet client requirements
• Ability to discern user requirements and develop specifications
• Experience/expertise in the design and deployment of web solutions, business intelligence and related technologies
Knowledge of web standards
• Familiarity with information security vulnerabilities and risk management
• Familiarity with consumer privacy and payments industry compliance requirements
• Positive, passionate, self-motivated and hard-working
• Proven leadership ability and excellent interpersonal skills
• Superior analytical, evaluative and problem-solving abilities
• Excellent organizational and written/oral communication skills
• Ability to capture the vision of the company and its clients
• Ability to deliver high-quality systems on time and on budget.
How to Apply
If you feel that you possess the above qualifications and that this is a position you would enjoy, we invite you to submit your resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org